Sunday, June 27, 2010
Results!
I am unsure if anyone is checking but if someone does... It has been two full weeks since my coma and for the first time in 15 years I am PAIN FREE! I am not on any medications but am having some post traumatic stress due to the intense nightmarish hallucinations/dreams. The is the first time I have been on the computer and thinking on my own! My mom has been with us helping out and I still won't be driving for a while, but at lease I am coherent to time and place. The doctor believes it was a success and we are hoping for a miracle that it will hold my symptoms at bay for the next 5 years. If you would like see my husband's blog thruout the ordeal it is at allisonsfightwithrsd.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment